The Agriculture Department was established in 1981 to undertake the assignment of agriculture extension services to the forming community of ICT. The department provides first hand knowledge to the farmers for increasing in crop production and adoption of ne technologies. It is the prime responsibility of the department to strengthen linkages between research organization of latest technologies regarding improved agriculture.
Objectives & Functions
- Provision of free services of trained staff and sprayers for the protection of crop in the ICT.
- Guidance of farmers for development of tunnel technologies.
- Provision of free input for demonstration plots.
- Training of Farmers and staff.
- Introduction of high value crops.
- Provision tunnel technology to the farmers for growing off season vegetable.
- Training of Farmers, house hold female youth and nursery men.
- Demonstration plots are established at farmer sites.
- Special field days are arranged in each season.
Field Offices / Centers
|Name & Address||Incharge / Focal Person||Contact No|
|IRD MArkaz Tarlai||Malik Khuda Yar,
Head of Department:
Ishtiaq Ahmad Jillani,
Extra Assistant Director of Agriculture
ICT Administration Complex Mauve area G-11/4 Islamabad.
Are you satisfied with our services?
Let us know about your suggestions / complaints:
0341 555 444 0