f you are Pakistan National submit the necessary documents at the Domicile Branch after submitting the fees Rs.200/- to the following account:
Acc. No. C03806
District Magistrate, Domicile fee
NBP-F-8 Markaz, Islamabad
State Bank, G-5, Islamabad
Submit the following documents to the Head Clerk General after obtaining the Application Form:
- Domicile Application Forms Click here to Download Form
- Copy of domicile of Parent (mother or father who is a resident of Islamabad and is sponsoring the application if the age of applicant is less than 18 years)
- School certificate (Optional)
- Duly Stamped Bank Challaan
- Duly signed and attested Affidavit
- Form B from NADRA
- 4 Passport Photos
- Any additional supporting document attached is kept by the domicile clerk.
Note: Additional documents are taken for special cases like deceased parents of an applicant (both mother & father) results in submission of guardian’s certificate, residential proof of guardian, death certificates of parents and domicile (if possible) etc
After necessary approval by District Magistrate the Domicile will be available for receiving.