All the commercial establishments based in Islamabad are required to be registered with Labour Welfare Department, ICT, Islamabad as per the provisions of West Pakistan Shops and Establishments Ordinance, 1969.
Here is the step-by-step procedure as well as required documents in this regard.
- Complete your documents as mentioned in the below section
- Download the application form and fill it properly
- Visit Administration Complex, Labour Department, Islamabad to submit your application along with documents
- Submit application form along with all the documents
- We will process your application
- Processing time will be 15 days
Plenty of Rs. 10/- per day will be made from the date of starting of business to the date of its registration with labour department.
- Copy of CNIC of Owner, Manager(s) and Employees
- List of employees
- Commercial Address
Assistant Director (Labour)
Pakistan Shops and Establishment Ordinance 1969
2nd Floor, ICT Agriculture Complex,
Mauve Area, G-11/4, Islamabad
Are you satisfied with our services?
Let us know about your suggestions / complaints:
0341 555 444 0