- Write an application in the name of the Chief Commissioner, ICT and attach all the documents mentioned in below section.
- We will examine and process your case as per law.
- You may collect your arms license on the date given at the time of application.
- Time frame for the is process is 4 to 5 days.
- Fee for renewal of arms license is Rs. 500/-. Moreover, in case of late arms license following amount as plenty will be charged.
|No. of Years||No. of Penalties|
|1-2||One time penalty|
|3-4||Two time penalty|
|5-6||Three time penalty|
|7-8||Four time penalty|
Note :- Arms License which are not renewed during past 8 years won’t be entertained.
- Attested Copy of CNIC
- Attested Copy of Arms License from Page 4 to end
Frequenty Asked Questions
- Identify all such process and transactions, which initiate with submission of an application by a legal or natural person and culminate in issuance (or denial) of a certificate approval letter, licence, permit, or any other similar instrument
The Chief Commissioner Office deals with the renewal of arms licenses
Arms Branch, ICT Administration Complex, G-11/4, Mauve Area, Islamabad
Monday – Thursday
(Submission) 09 AM – 01 PM
(Delivery) 09 AM – 03 PM
(Submission) 09 AM – 12 PM
(Delivery) 09 AM – 12 PM