Fisheries Department, ICT is a well established nation building department mandated to develope and conserve fish culture activities in Islamabad Capital Territory.
Objectives and Functions
- Development of fisheries in water reservoirs of ICT i.e. Rawal Dam, Simly Dam, M-I, M-II and Kurrang Sohan River
- Promotion of fish culture in Government and Private sector
- To control illegal fishing in the water reserviors of Islamabad
- Auction of fishing rights of public water i.e commercial fishing
- Angling facilities to the general public
- Motivation of the farmers for fish farming
- Provision of technical guidance to the fish farmers
- Provision of fish seeds to private fish farmers
Field Offices / Centers
|Name & Address||Incharge / Focal Person||Contact No|
|Rawal Dam Check Post||Ch. Tariq Mehmood||0301-5151500|
Head of Department:
Muhammad Sadiq Buzdar,
Deputy Director (Fisheries)
Rawal Road, Main Rawal Dam, Islamabad.
Are you satisfied with our services?
Let us know about your suggestions / complaints:
0341 555 444 0