Soil Conservation Department, ICT is responsible for the protection and improvement of agricultural land by providing the machinery i.e bulldozers, rig machine, tractors and laser land leveler on subsidized rates to the farmers. The department also provides 85% subsidy to the farmers of Islamabad under the development schemes.
Objectives & Functions
- Reclamation and rehabilitation of eroded land with proper cost and economic feasibility of operation
- Maintenance of soil fertility
- Protection of land against erosion
- Minimization of soil loss due to erosion
- To increase farmers capabilities in the adaptation of recommended farming technology for potential crop yield
- Provision of Bulldozers
- Provision of Rig Machine
- Provision of Tractors and laser land leveler
- Provision of 85% subsidy to the farmers
Field Offices / Centers
|Name & Address||Incharge/Focal Person||Contact No|
|Tarlai Markaz||Amir Ghafoor||0347-5355371|
Head of Department:
Deputy Director (AES)
ICT Agriculture Complex, Mauve Area, G-11/4, Islamabad.
Are you satisfied with our services?
Let us know about your suggestions / complaints:
0341 555 444 0