The ICTA Volunteers Task Force is envisioned to be a volunteer community service program open to the residents of Islamabad with an aim to raise awareness of the importance of community service besides enabling the District Administration to utilise the skills offered by volunteers.
Roles and Responsibilities of ICTA Volunteers Task Force:-
- Pro-active participation in ICTA mass awareness campaigns
- Organising campaigns, seminars, workshops, conferences and festivals
- Participate in electronic media shows, programs, discussion and debates etc.
- Community engagement and outreach programs
- Public relations and social networking
- Mobilise students in academic institutions
Proposed Areas for working of ICTA Volunteers Task Force:-
- Parks & Recreation
- Youth Services
- Social Services
- Community & Economic Development
- Public Safety
- Public Health
What our Volunteers get in return?
- Certificate of acknowledgement
- Gaining new skills, knowledge and experience
- Improving one’s employment prospects
- A chance to socialize
- Interaction with the local community
- Regular meetups with government officers and decision makers
Are you interested in joining ICTA Volunteers Task Force? That’s great! We’d love to talk more about how you can contribute your talents. Get in touch with us today to learn more about the opportunities we have available.
ICT Administration Complex, G-11/4,
Mauve Area, Islamabad
Contact No(s): 051-9108194
Email: [email protected]