Divorce also known as dissolution of marriage is the termination of a marriage, the canceling and/or reorganizing of the legal duties and responsibilities of marriage, thus dissolving the bonds of matrimony between a married couple under the rule of law of the particular country and/or state.
In order to obtain a divorce Here is the step-by-step process:
- Divorce Filer will write Divorce on RS/- 15 Stamp paper. There will be signatures of two witnesses along with their thumb impression and CNIC numbers.
- The Divorce paper will be verified by the Notary Public.
- The filer will send the original divorce paper to his spouse.
- The copy of divorce paper has to be sent to the Arbitration council/Union council in which his wife have residence as soon as possible.
Procedure of filing application in Arbitration council
- Application to the name of chairman arbitration council Islamabad along with:
- Copy of Divorce paper
- Copy of Marriage certificate
- Copy of CNIC
If a women gets a divorce degree from family court than she have to attach a certified copy of divorce paper and send it to Arbitration council
- Original Divorce Paper
- Copy of Divorce Paper
- Copy of Marriage Certificate
- Copy of CNIC
- Divorce Degree in case women applies for divorce from family court
Agriculture Complex, G-11/4, Islamabad
08:00AM – 04:00PM
Are you satisfied with our services?
Let us know about your suggestions / complaints:
0341 555 444 0