- Complete your documents as mentioned in the below section
- Submit all the documents on the letter head pad of your company
- The following verification reports will be obtained from the respective departments, before grant of license to operate in Islamabad Capital Territory:-
- Office verification reports from Deputy Commissioner, Senior Superintendent of Police, and AIG of Police (Special Branch), Islamabad
- Antecedent verification reports of Directors from the Police/Special Branch through respective Provincial Home Departments
- Time frame for the is process is 120 to 180 days subject to receipt of clear verification reports
- Application on the prescribed form (Annex-I) duly filled in all respect and signed by all directors
- Undertaking on stamp paper of Rs.100/- (Annex-II)
- Copy of NOC issued by the Ministry of Interior for registration of company with Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan (S.E.C.P).
- Copy of Bank challan regarding deposit of Rs.10,000/- (Federal Government fee for registration of Company with S.E.C.P)
- Registration Certificate with S.E.C.P., duly attested
- Copy of office lease agreement in commercial area of Islamabad
- Valid CNICs and latest photographs of all directors of the company
- In case an ex-Army person is Director of the company, a certificate from GHQ to the effect that said ex-Army officer was not court martialled during army service
Frequenty Asked Questions
- Identify all such process and transactions, which initiate with submission of an application by a legal or natural person and culminate in issuance (or denial) of a certificate approval letter, licence, permit, or any other similar instrument?
The Chief Commissioner Office deals with the issuance of license to the Private Security Companies for operation in Islamabad Capital Territory under the Private Security Companies Ordinance, 2001 and Private Security Companies Rules, 2001
Farasat ALi Khan,
Home Branch (Security), ICT Administration Complex,
G-11/4, Mauve Area, Islamabad.
08:00 AM : 03:00 PM
Are you satisfied with our services?
Let us know about your suggestions / complaints:
0341 555 444 0