To process the cases for filling up of all BS-16 and above posts either by direct recruitment, by transfer or by promotion, in various offices/departments of ICT Administration, with the Ministry of Interior, Establishment Division, F.P.S.C. and Provincial Governments.
- To process and scrutinize the recommendations of the departmental promotion committees received from ICT Police, and other offices/departments of ICT Administration for filling up of posts by promotion.
- To process the cases of creation of posts in various offices/ departments of ICT Administration including Capital Territory Police.
- To process all the Senate/National Assembly business relating to ICT Administration (including Questions, Adjournment Motions, Privilege Motions, Call Attention Notices, Motions under rule-194, Point of orders, Cut Motions etc.) with the concerned departments of ICT Administration and to ensure timely submission of replies/briefs thereof, to the Ministry of Interior.
- To process the matters to be discusses in the meetings of Standing Committees of Senate and National Assembly and Government Assurances Committee, relating to various offices/departments of ICT Administration and timely submission of briefs for such meetings.
- To process the disciplinary cases against the officers and employees of various offices/departments of ICT Administration, under the Government Servants (Efficiency and Discipline) Rules, 1973.
- To process service appeals of employees of this Administration.
- To process and scrutinize the parawise comments on all service appeals and Writ Petitions, filed in the Federal Service Tribunal, Islamabad High Court, and Supreme Court of Pakistan, before submission of the same to the Ministry of Interior/Law, Justice & Human Rights and to the courts concerned. These also include the appeals filed by the employees of the Capital Territory Police in various Courts.
- To process cases of in-country training of employees/officers of ICT Administration, including Capital Territory Police.
- To process the cases of foreign training/seminars etc., of officers of ICT Administration including Capital Territory Police and submission of the same to the Ministry of Interior/Economic Affairs Division.
- To process the cases of grant of ex-Pakistan leave to the officers/ officials of ICT Administration including ICT Police.
- To process the cases of grant of earned leave of employees of Chief Commissioner’s office, directorate of ail and all the officers of various offices/departments of ICT Administration including ICT Police.
- All the reports/information asked by various Ministries/Divisions/ Departments relating to ICT Administration, – to obtain the same from the concerned departments, compilation and submission to the concerned Ministry/Division.
- To maintain the C.R. Dossiers of the employees of Chief Commissioner’s office as well as officers of BS-17 and above of ICT Administration and submission of PERs of the officers to their parent departments/Establishment Division.
- To maintain the record of “Declaration Of Assets” of the employees of Chief Commissioner’s office and officers of other offices/ departments of ICT Administration and submission of the same to the parent departments of the concerned officers and establishment division.
- All other cases of administrative and personal management of the ICT Administration.
Mr. Ahmed Usman Javed,
ICT Administration Complex, G-11/4, Mauve Area, Islamabad
Contact No(s): 051-9108415