- Accounts and Budget Branch
- Development Branch
- General and Coordination Branch
- Cash Branch
Main duties/functions of the Finance and Development Wing are as under and in performance of these functions/duties, the Director (Dev./Finance) is assisted by the Deputy Director (BS-18), Accounts Officer (BS-18) and Planning & Monitoring Officer (BS-17) as well as Assistant Director (General & Coord.) (BS-17):-
- Planning, Evaluation and Coordination of Development Activities in the Islamabad Capital Territory including Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP) and Islamabad Development Package (IDP).
- Pursuing the releases from Interior and Finance Division for the various Development Activities going on in Islamabad Capital Territory.
- Responsible for the preparation of all the Schemes including Non-Development and Development in respect of the Islamabad Administration.
- Supervises the progress of the Schemes/projects and issue instructions on behalf of the Chief Commissioner.
- Processing of New Schemes for approval of the IDWP, CDWP & ECNEC.
- Review of Public Sector Development Programme of ICT Administration, its processing for approval, allocation of funds, release of funds, expenditure, re-appropriation and all other matters related to PSDP.
- Liaison with International Agencies like JICA, UNICEF, FAO, World Bank etc. for Foreign Aided Development Projects in ICT.
- Holding of IDWP meetings for approval of Development Schemes of ICT up to Rs.60 million.
- Misc Cases relating to Cooperative, LG & RD and Auqaf Department, ICT.
- Cases of hiring of office/ residential buildings and matters relating thereto.
- Cases of repair / maintenance of requisitioned / hired office / residential accommodation / buildings.
- Cases of payment of rent of hired/requisitioned office/residential buildings of Islamabad Administration.
- Cases of allotment of accommodation to the employees of ICT Administration.
- Purchase and auction/disposal of vehicles of Islamabad Administration.
- Repair/maintenance of vehicles and other matters relating thereto, of Chief Commissioner’s office.
- Matters relating to the installation/ disconnection of official/ residential telephones of Chief Commissioner’s office and cases of payment of bills thereof.
- Payment of utility bills of the hired buildings.
- Cases of procurement of stationery including local purchase etc.
- Purchase of office equipments/ furniture and fixture etc.
- Repair and maintenance of machinery, equipments and office furniture etc., of Chief Commissioner’s office, ICT.
- Other miscellaneous and protocol duties assigned by the Chief Commissioner, ICT.
- Preparation of and submission of Non-Development and Development budget of Chief Commissioner’s Office, ICT and processing the same with the Ministry of Interior/Finance.
- Processing/examination of budget estimates of all the offices/departments of ICT Administration and processing of the same with the Ministry of Interior and Finance.
- Reconciliations of accounts with the office of the AGPR, Islamabad.
- Accounts matters of all the offices/departments of ICT Administration.
- Audit reports/paras pertaining to various offices/departments of ICT Administration.
- Matters relating to Departmental Accounts Committee and Public Accounts Committee in respect of ICT Administration.
- Grant of permanent advances to the employees of ICT Administration.
Syed Najaf Iqbal,
Director (Dev. / Finance)
ICT Administration Complex, G-11/4, Mauve Area, Islamabad
Contact No(s): 051-9108105
Are you satisfied with our services?
Let us know about your suggestions / complaints:
0341 555 444 0