A death certificate is an official statement, of the cause, date, and place of a person’s death.
- Complete your documents as mentioned in the below section
- Download the application form and fill it properly
- Visit Citizen Facilitation Center, Mauve Area, G-11/4, Islamabad to submit your application along with documents
- After documents submission, a date and time will be provided for collection of Death Certificate.
Following information are required for issuance of Death Certificate:-
- Name and Surname of the Deceased and his/her nationality.
- Name of Husband/Father/Mother Occupation/Profession of the Deceased
- Address of the Deceased
- Religion, Sex and Caste of the Deceased
- Date, time and cause of death
- Age of Deceased
- Name and Address of the Person Making Report.
- Date of Report
Citizen Facilitation Center, Mauve Area, G-11/4, Islamabad
Monday – Thursday
08 AM – 03 PM
08 AM – 1 PM
Rs/- 200 – 1500 (depending on age of child)