Wearing a helmet goes a long way in protecting riders from serious brain injuries, reducing the risk by up to 88%, according to a research. There is no greater way to reduce fatalities related to bicycle accidents. ... See MoreSee Less
One day First Aid Training and Awarness session arranged at Islamabad Model School for boys,Rawaldam with the help of District First Aid Traineer. Certificates were also provided at the end of training session. ... See MoreSee Less
On the direction of Director Industries & Labour, ICT Mr. Ahmad Usman, a team under the supervision of Mr. Hamid Nasurullah, Assistant Director (I&L)/ Deputy Controller (W&M) has inspected three petrol pumps. All Fuel and diesel nozeles were inspected but few were sealed at Millat F/S (Shell) Tramri Chowk and Rose Garden F/S (Hascol) Farash Lehtrar Road by imposing fine of Rs. 30,000/- and Ultra Fuel (PSO) Lehtrar Road was found upto mark. ... See MoreSee Less
On the complaints of citizens, Assistant Commissioner / SDM (Shalimar) Bushra Rao checked food outlets for rates, food hygiene, vaccination of employees, employee wages, fire fighting arrangements etc.
Following outlets were checked:
1. Cheema and Chatha Restaurant (F11). Fine of Rs. 30,000/- on account of poor hygiene in kitchen, some employees not vaccinated, lower than govt. notified wages and expired fire extinguishers. Weight and price of naan and roti were also checked and found almost satisfactory.
2. Punjab Milk F11. Sealed and then fine of Rs. 25,000 imposed on account of milk being sold at Rs. 110/- per kg whereas govt. notified rate is Rs. 90/- and of yogurt being sold ar Rs. 130/- per kg whereas govt. notified rate is Rs. 100/-. Strict warning issued.
3. Naan shop : No penalty. Weight and rate of naan/roti were satisfactory.
4. Abbasi fruit shop 5. Bismillah fruit shop
Both were fined Rs. 8000/- each on account of selling fruits for much higher rates than the ones notified. And rate list was not displayed either. ... See MoreSee Less
Few encrochers were trying to grab the land of Botanical Gardens in Islamabad. AC (Secretariat) Dr Faisal Saleem immediately took action, reached site with police and demolished the rooms. The encroachers fled the scene. Tomorrow work on boundary construction will start. ... See MoreSee Less
On the direction of Director Industries & Labour, ICT, Mr. Ahmad Usman, a team under the supervision of Mr. Hamid Nasurullah, Assistant Director (I&L)/ Deputy Controller (W&M) has inspected two petrol pumps. All Fuel and diesel nozeles were inspected and few were sealed at Club F/S (Shell) Dhokri Chowk, and Rawal Lake F/S (Shell) pump nozzles were up to mark and functioning properly. ... See MoreSee Less
Today, Assistant Commissioner Potohar, Mehreen Baloch conducted a surprise visit of PS Shams Colony area & sealed two units functioning illegally without official permits :
1) A milk supplying unit on account of poor quality milk
2) A food manufacturing unit owing to poor compliance to health & safety protocols, unvaccinated workers, low wages, expired fire extinguishers and poor quality raw material FIRs have been lodged against the owners and relevant persons have been shifted to PS Shams Colony. ... See MoreSee Less
Today, Deputy Director (Food) visited following food outlets at Peshawar More market and G-9 Markaz along with food inspector :-
1. Khyber bajor restaurant, peshawar more 2. Khyber restaurant, peshawar more 3. Bilal cafe 4. Nazir foods, peshawar more 5. Punjab samosa, Karachi Company 6. Al usman hotel, Karachi Company 7. Choice chicken shop, karachi company
Fine imposed on outlets not complying with standards. Samples were also taken. Moreover, prices of food items were also checked. ... See MoreSee Less
03359950236 is our official Whatsapp number which will be used to receive complaints & any video, photo, evidence for locating/identifying the culprits who damaged public /private properties and injured people during recent protests in the area of Islamabad Capital Territory.
FIR registered against more than 100 protesters who were involved in vandalism in Islamabad. Almost 12 arrested. Warrants for 19 persons under Section 3 of MPO are issued by the District Administration who were involved in violence and incitement