- Prepare a deed by a Deed Writer on stamp paper
- Get NOC from M/o Interior and M/o Foreign Affairs (for Foreigners only)
- Submit your dues in the National Bank of Pakistan
- Visit Office of Sub-Registrar located at F-8 Markaz, Islamabad
- Submit all the documents to Sub-Registrar and receive the receipt
- Registration of deed is carried out on the same day
- Documents may be collected after 03 days from office of the Sub-Registrar
(Both the Seller and Purchaser alongwith 02 witnesses are required to appear before the Sub-Registrar)
Note:- Foreign individual or company is required to submit an application to ADC(R) / District Collector to get NOC before preparing the Deed.
- Land Ownership Proof (in Original)
- CNIC of Seller, Purchaser and Witnesses
- Passport (for Foreigners Only)
- NOC from M/o Interior regarding sale / purchase of land (for Foreigners only)
- NOC from Foreign Office regarding sale / purchase of land (for Foreigners only)
ICT Administrtion Complex, Mauve Area, G-11/4, Islamabad.
08:00 AM – 04:00 PM